What are cookies?
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Persistent and session cookies
Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies That We Use
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies.
The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
- Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
- Opera – http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through a message on our website.
This website is owned and operated by Ultra Electronics Holdings.
Our principal place of business is at Unit C1 Knaves Beech Business Centre, Davies Way, Loudwater, Wooburn Green, High Wycombe. HP10 9UT.
You can contact us:
Data Protection Officer
Our Group Data Protection Officer can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com. Individuals have the right at any time to raise concerns with a data protection supervisory authority directly. We encourage you to contact us in the first instance as we aim to promptly, efficiently and satisfactorily resolve any questions or concerns you have in relation to your personal data.